- easy to customize how much you use to #StaySalty
- alternative to high sugar sports drinks
- Supports energy level, endurance, and recovery
- Science backed ratio of electrolytes
- No sugar, no artificial ingredients, no fillers, no garbage
- Easy grab-and-go packaging (although we started with one per gallon of water)
LMNT gives you electrolytes
- 1,000 mg SODIUM
- 200 mg POTASSIUM
- 60 mg MAGNESIUM
- 3/3 major electrolytes*
- 10 calories
- Sugar free
- 2g carbs
- Keto, vegan
- No Sugar
- No Gluten
- No Artificial Ingredients
- No Fillers
Key Ingredients: Salt (Sodium Chloride), Citric Acid, Magnesium Malate, Potassium Chloride, Natural Flavors, Stevia extract
Some people suffer from sodium sensitivity (that’s me). Those with fluid retention issues, sodium is not recommended. However, most people will not have contraindications, and only have a temporary rise in blood pressure. Mr. Crazy life tried the first stick in a gallon of water, and then gradually decreased the water ratio. He sips on it throughout the morning so its not a huge dose at one time.
Please contact your doctor before using as this is my opinion/experience only.
If you follow Crossfit, you will find this youtube About LMNT and Tia Toomey. She is a 5 time champion!
LMNT is a keto-friendly electrolyte supplement. keto reduces carbs which may result in the need for Electrolyte supplementation. It contains all 3 major electrolytes, plus magnesium!
What I love about LMNT is they also have a no questions asked return policy!
This post contains amazon affiliate links for the products I post.